Romantic Ideas – Magical Effects
Romantic ideas are a great way to surprise someone you love when he/she least expect it. Not only to show your feeling, but roman romantic ideas are also the perfect way to keep the relationship fresh no matter how long you have been together.
Although, few people would turn down jewelry or sporting tickets, some of the best romantic ideas are not gifts but gestures. Romantic ideas that are inexpensive, quick and fun often include indoor picnics, recreating how you met, breakfast in bed, dancing lessons for the two of you, or a scrapbook of your relationship. WOW!! Imagine how romantic they are!
A few romantic ideas that are gaining in popularity include “stay-cations” (vacations in your home), walking around a downtown area or historical area, cooking, or simply catching poetry reading or art exhibit. EVEN, You even don’t realize that romantic ideas can be as simple a phone call at work, just to call her with romantic nicknames and say you care; leaving a thoughtful voicemail or text message; or, placing cute little post-it notes all around your home. Hmm..This is a simple magic in your relationship. TRY it!
Top 10 Romantic Ideas
Romantic ideas (1-5)
1. Take them out for a romantic night time picnic. Find a spot that overlooks an amazing view, like a natural lake. Pack your picnic full of goodies that you know your partner loves. Like chocolate covered strawberries, hot chocolate, cappuccino, cookies, a salad, or some homemade sandwiches.
2. Make them a home cooked candlelight dinner. You can make some food together, it’s very FUN! Try this romantic ideas.
3. Bring back fond memories by taking your partner back to the place that you had your first date. Recreate it. Pay close attention to all the small details, make everything that you do the exact same as that special night.
5. Gather up all of the old pictures ever taken of the two of you and make a romantic photo album or scrapbook. You can spend an evening making it together. When you’re done, the album should be full of special memories the two of you can cherish forever.
Romantic ideas (6-10)
6. Read a romantic funny love poem in front of your sweetheart, make some gestures, you can make her laugh with it.
7. Putting a flower bouquet or pieces of chocolate at your love’s table work can surprise her. Flowers has different meaning, you can send a message from your heart through flowers.
8. For your husband/wife, you can create a romantic bedroom makeover as your romantic ideas. Its probably something your partner will never expect. Don’t miss to use soft and silky fabrics, rose peddles, scented candles, romantic music, it’s not only romantic ideas, but also a wonderful things in your life.
9. Go for a romantic photo shoot together. This will give you sensual and romantic photos that will last a lifetime.
10. Print some free romantic love coupons to give to your partner. And you can play it together.
Romantic ideas (11-15)
11. Create a music disk of love songs, fun songs or songs that remind you of each other.
12. While your love is taking a shower, sneak in and write, “I love you!” on the steamed mirror.
13. Make a “Why I Love You” list of your love’s best qualities and jot down in a simple, handmade birthday, anniversary or other card.
14. Gently blindfold your love and lead into the bedroom for some soft, sensual pleasure.
15. Name a star together and when you’re apart; you can look at it and know that your love is waiting for your safe return.
Check out about list of flower names here.