Tropical flower arrangements are wonderful present for birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, or just to say, “I’m thinking of you”. Tropical flower arrangements could be created from fresh tropical flowers from your flower garden or from artificial flowers to be used as home décor.
Tropical flower arrangements stay longer. So, you can find much less care required. Dont worry if tropical flower arrangements getting dried quickly. Tropical flower arrangements bouquets is usually placed in a vase, or the flowers can be added into a basket or a dish. Tropical flower arrangements bouquet can have stargazer lilies, orchids, calla lilies, gerbera daisies, ginger, heliconia, birds of paradise, eucalyptus, or Anthuriums among exotic greenery.
Type of Tropical Flower
* Anthurium (Anthurium andreaenum)
Called the “heart of Hawaii” the different cultivars of the anthurium family are one of the longest lasting tropical flower arrangements, and can survive up to 2 1/2 weeks.
* Bird-of-paradise (Strelitzia reginae)
The flower head of the bold and colorful bird-of-paradise resembles a birds head, and is one of the most famous tropical flowers applied to arrangements.
* Ginger (Zingiberaceae)
Flowery red “ostrich plumes”, “torches”, golden “beehives” to delicate and fragrant “butterflies”… many ornamental gingers, mostly from Indonesia, were introduced into Hawaii in the past century.
Wonderful splashes of color, dramatic form, long lasting, and various sizes, make this a popular for exotic tropical flower arrangements.
Design of Tropical Flower Arrangements
* A mix of cyprus sticks and cherry pink anthuriums make a classy tropical flower arrangements. Then add copper wire balls to give look more decorative for your home
* Make an tropical flower arrangements using red anthuriums and bird of paradise. Send it to a friend who loves exotic flowers like you do. It will be a great tropical flower arrangements gift.
* Create an arrangement of red proteas with purple cymbidium orchids. Arrange elegantly in a vase. Use it to decorate your living room. Create that resort-living environment.
Tropical flower arrangements reminds you and your friends the good holiday you had together. Sending tropical flowers as a present is going to be a great gift. Due to the fact tropical flowers aren’t common, and seldom be found in the florist shops.