Funny Birthday Sayings – Creative Ideas
Funny Birthday sayings. The daily stresses of life can often leave us feeling tightly wound up and frazzled. Laughter and humor can be the best ways of coping and even overcoming the hassles we have to deal with in our everyday lives. Not only does humor make life more fun, but it can also be a way of strengthening relationships, dealing with others effectively, and also encouraging others to join in and share in the joy you create by give him/her funny birthday sayings.
Birthdays are filled with celebrations and joys. These are some special days in your life where humor can be injected in life to add more life and spice. These special days also help you get relief from daily stresses of life. Funny birthday sayings and rhymes that you give will make something different in someone’s birthday.
Here we have some of the best funny birthday sayings that you can use for someone special in your life :
Funny Birthday Sayings (1)
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- In the end it’s not the years in your life that count it’s the life in your years
- Looking fifty is great – if you’re sixty.
Funny Birthday Sayings (2)
- Few women admit their age, few men act theirs
- Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything
- The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly.
- Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of YOU to the world
Funny Birthday Sayings (3)
- When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am.
- Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
Funny Birthday Sayings – Happy Birthday in Different Languages
You want to say happy birthday in different language? It’s kind a funny birthday sayings! TRY IT!
Funny Birthday Sayings (4)
Arabic : kol sana winta salim
Armenian : Tzenundet shnorhavor
Brazil : Parabéns a você! nesta data querida muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida.
Chinese-Cantonese : Sun Yat Fai Lok!
Chinese-Mandarin : qu ni sheng er kuai le
Croatian : Sretan Rodendan!
Czech : Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!
Funny Birthday Sayings (5)
Danish : Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
Dutch : Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
Esperanto : Felichan Naskightagon!
Farsi : Tavalodet Mobarak!
Finnish : Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
French (Canada) : Bonne Fete!
Finnish : Hyvää syntymäpäivää!
French : Joyeux Anniversaire!
Funny Birthday Sayings (6)
German : Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Greek : Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!
Hawaiian : Hau’oli la hanau!
Hebraico : Yom Huledet Sameach
Hebrew : Yom Huledet Same’ach!
Hindi : Janm Din ke khoob khoob shubh-kamnaye.
Hungarian : Boldog szuletesnapot! or Isten eltessen!
Icelandic :Til hamingju með afmælið.
Italian : Buon Compleanno!
Funny Birthday Sayings (8)
Japanese : Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
Marathi : Vaddivasachya khup khup shubeccha.
Oriya (Indian Language) : Janmadinara anek anek Subhechaa!
Romanian : La multi ani!
Russian : S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
Spanish : Feliz Cumpleaños!
Swedish : Grattis på födelsedagen
Taiwanese : San leaz quiet lo!
Thai : Suk San Wan Keut!
Ukrainian : Mnohiya lita! or Z dnem narodjennia!