Cushion Cut Diamonds – Choosing Your Own Diamonds
However, the antique cuts also have come back into the mainstream. The cushion cut diamonds is the first such cut that widely accepted by the jewelers and customers.
Basicly, the cushion cut diamonds are the combination between the oval cut and the antique old mine cut with a bit more shine than the old cut, and a bit less that the modern ones. See more : asscher cut diamonds | princess cut diamond | Emerald Cut | Solitaire Cut
Cushion Cut Diamonds – As The Name Suggests
Cushion Cut Diamonds – Tips
While choosing the best of cushion cut diamonds, here are some pointers that chold be considered :
* The common cushion cut diamonds come in an ideal and a very good ranges.
* The difference in the length – width ratio is the most significant of those changes. The original cushion cut diamond used to have a length : width ratio of about 1.25-1.35.
* You should pick out a setting that has at least 4 prongs in place to hold the diamond while you are looking to buy a ring studded with a cushion cut diamonds.
* Your ring setting should have more prongs to hold the stone in place while you decide to pick a stone that larger than the ordinary.
* Choose a design that will suit your stone. You will have an option called “make your own ring” while shopping for cushion cut diamonds.